HEAVY TRUCK APPLICATIONS
When weight, comfort and durability are critical factors in the design process, Acme Mills has a host of seating suspension and finishing technologies continuously redefining the next seating solution.
ComfortSpan™ products, including Dymetrol®, have been the gold standard for automotive and furniture seating suspensions for nearly 20 years. But did you know that Dymetrol has been integrated into heavy truck seats and sleeper bunk applications as well?
Our products hold critical advantages over every other suspension material as evidenced by our customer’s recent successes. Dymetrol was the key enhancement that lead to our clients winning international seating design awards including Interzum, Crystal Cabin and Focus Open awards.
- Combined with other lightweight seating materials, ComfortSpan tremendously reduces product mass.
- As a backrest material, ComfortSpan products eliminate foam and spring supports reducing the depth of a seat.
- Using ComfortSpan as a suspension seat cushion exhibits a “slim line” design that offers unparalleled comfort and durability. Foam is minimized or eliminated to reduce weight and bulk.
- Durability testing of ComfortSpan has shown it to be nearly indestructible. ComfortSpan retains the same level of comfort, shape and resilience throughout its lifetime of service.
- ComfortSpan‘s versatility welcomes styling and other appearance enhancements. Its adaptability offers the perfect option for any design or application.
- ComfortSpan products unique weight disbursement characteristics make it ideal for seats, sleeper beds, and cabin furniture.
- Installing ComfortSpan products is simple – significantly decreasing assembly time. One ComfortSpan part can replace 3 to 4 conventional seating parts.
- ComfortSpan products can be purchased as roll goods, pre-manufactured parts or fully assembled end products.