Industrial Textile Solutions
Marine Seating Applications & Advantages
Acme Mills’ woven and non-woven fabrics and seat suspension systems are integral components in producing the highest-quality Recreational Boats for today’s discriminating boating enthusiasts.
When it comes to Marine applications, we know the ins-and-outs. Wet comes with the territory. So does the need for storage and cargo nets.
- Seating – suspension systems
- Carpet substrate
- Trim applique
- Sound deadeners
- Storage compartment textiles
- Audio – speaker grilles
- Cargo netting
Acme Mills is expert at enhancing Marine seating suspension using our patented Dymetrol® fabric to replace traditional suspension systems. Dymetrol® is increasingly becoming the seat suspension of choice in boating for its design versatility, comfort, and durability in boating because it replaces traditional spring seating suspensions which are known to rust, especially in saltwater areas.
- Weight savings due to the possible reduction of foam
- Space savings due to thin / sculpted design capability
- Cost reductions due to reduced quantities of parts
- Available as an option with a flame-retardant finish
- Adaptation for automated installation process
- No accompanying noises such as squeaks and rattles